2016 Enterprising Women of the Year Award - Nomination Form
Nominate yourself or a friend for the 2016 Enterprising Women of the Year Award, and plan now to attend our 2016 Awards Celebration and Conference, February 29-March 1, 2016 at The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove in Miami, Florida, USA.
If you are interested in receiving international recognition for the outstanding work you do as a woman-owned enterprise, consider nominating yourself for the 2016 Enterprising Women of the Year Award. Award winners will be recognized at the Gala Awards Dinner at The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove on March 1.
Winning the Enterprising Women of the Year Award is a once in a lifetime honor. If you are unable to attend our 2016 event on Feb. 29-March 1, please do not apply for this award. We recommend that you wait and apply in a year that you know you are able to attend.
Winners will be recognized in the following categories:
• woman-owned enterprise with up to $1 million in annual revenues;
• woman-owned enterprise with more than $1 million and up to $5 million in annual revenues;
• woman-owned enterprise with more than $5 million and up to $10 million in annual revenues;
• woman-owned enterprise with more than $10 million and up to $25 million in annual revenues;
• woman-owned enterprise with more than $25 million in annual revenues and up to $100 million; and,
• woman-owned enterprise with over $100 million in annual revenues.
You may apply for the award if you have been in business at least three years and you meet any of the following three criteria:
• your company is at least 51 percent owned and managed by a woman;
• you are a woman who owns, manages and controls the business with a partner, and you own at least 33 percent of the business; or
• you are a woman entrepreneur who leads a company that has obtained venture capital and, as a result, you now hold an equity position of less than 51 percent in your company.
Award winners receive recognition for themselves and their businesses through local, national and international publicity. Every winner and finalist will be profiled in Enterprising Women magazine.
Please note: All nominations must be received by no later than midnight on Sunday, Nov. 1, 2015. Winners will be notified in late November.
|To submit a nomination, please complete and send the form below.|
In order for your nomination to be considered, all of the questions below MUST be answered in as much detail as possible. Please make sure you have a copy of all your answers before clicking "Submit" to keep a copy of this nomination for your records.
Enterprising Women has teamed up with PR Newswire to offer you a 12-month membership at no charge. Just submit your contact information through the Sign Up Now section of the PR Toolkit and someone from PR Newswire will touch base with you to get you signed up. This is a $195 value!! As well, save with PR Newswire by taking advantage more than $2,000 in free and discounted services!
Visit the PR Toolkit for some great free resources to get you going in the right direction in promoting your business. This toolkit can drive traffic to your Web site; launch a new product or service; increase your visibility; and/or announce a new business or storefront!
Included with your waived annual membership – more than $2,000 in free and discounted services:
• Waiver of first year PR Newswire membership fee (value of $195)
• FREE Media Microlist with first domestic news distribution (value up to $595)
• Discount on ProfNet SM (55% OFF)
• Discount on Basic Multimedia Distribution (40% OFF)
• Discount on Basic Multimedia New Release (25% OFF)
* Offer only available to new PR Newswire members.
With PR Newswire, you reach critical audiences, including:
• Print and Broadcast Points: Each release is distributed via satellite directly into the computer networks at daily newspapers, news services, magazines, television stations, and radio stations.
• Industry Trades: Releases are sent to appropriate vertical markets automatically. Utilizing wire, fax, email and the Web, trade reporters can select a broad array of news.
Our Picture Gallery From the Awards
That's right! The Enterprising Women of the Year Awards return to Disney for 2015 and we're excited to share the dates and location with you. Plan to add a few days to your stay and consider bringing your family for a Spring Break getaway. The Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is receiving a refresh of its guest rooms this year so this already beautiful hotel will be even more spectacular for 2015!
DOWNLOAD the Event Schedule
The event will open on Sunday evening with a reception for our honorees, followed by workshops, a mentorship luncheon, and a welcome reception on Monday, with the Advisory Board breakfast, Hall of Fame luncheon, and gala awards dinner on Tuesday.
To learn more about Sponsorship opportunities download the 2015 Sponshorship pdf CALL US AT 919-362-1551 TO DISCUSS SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES.
Enterprising Women is a partner in the new Million Women Mentors (MWM) initiative.
The initiative supports the engagement of one million science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) mentors — women and men — to increase the interest and confidence of young women to pursue and succeed in STEM degrees and careers.