Our Current Issue...
- 19th Annual Enterprising Women of the Year Awards Commemorative Issue!
- Including profiles on Hall of Fame inductees DeLisa Guerrier who is building a $1 billion Nashville theme park complex and making a difference in the lives of the children of her community, and Kay Unger, entrepreneur, philanthropist and one of America's most popular fashion designers. Her Foundation is making a difference for underserved children talented in the arts! Plus profiles on the Class of 2021 Enterprising Women of the Year Award honorees!
- The Enterprising Women Foundation launches a national membership campaign and kicks it off with a $20,000 donation from Enterprising Women Hall of Famer Edie Fraser, who issues a challenge to other women leaders to contribute generously in 2021 and 2022!
- Sales, marketing and branding tips to help you grow--from designing effective content, promoting your videos on zero budget, standing out on LinkedIn, leveraging your book, and mastering Instagram photos.
- Wise advise from an HR pro on how to survive the great resignation by leading with respect, communicating effectively, building trust, breaking the mold and making it fun!
- Understanding the 10 critical numbers you need to manage your business.
- Considering a merger or acquisition? Beware of these common pitfalls.
- And much more!
There is much to celebrate, and we plan to celebrate!
This has truly been a year like no other.
When the Enterprising Women community gathers in Clearwater Beach, Florida for the 19th Annual Enterprising Women of the Year Awards, it will be our fourth rescheduling of this prestigious conference due to the global pandemic.
The 2020 Enterprising Women Conference was held virtually last October, and we made the most of the opportunity—filming over 60 speakers and putting our best effort into producing a virtual conference that paid tribute to our Class of 2020 Honorees.
We had hoped to be able to meet in person in May, but when COVID numbers were high, we took the advice of the leaders in our EW community and moved the conference to November— knowing how important being together in person was to our global community.
So, imagine our excitement to finally look forward to gathering November 14-16 at the beautiful Wyndham Grand? We have award honorees we have Zoomed with repeatedly and can’t wait to finally meet in person.
Members of the Enterprising Women Advisory Board—including new members we have never met in person and longtime members who haven’t been together in more than two years—will finally be in the same room together to connect, share a drink, and toast to the fact that we all survived a grueling period of national and global stress that impacted our businesses, families, and every aspect of our lives. There is much to celebrate, and we plan to celebrate!
2021 brought personal health challenges for me and gave me new clarity on the importance of family, friends and the army of supporters I have in the Enterprising Women community. I am counting my blessings and can’t wait to be back together with so many people who are important in my life. I look forward to celebrating our amazing honorees and reconnecting with old and new friends.
Monica S. Smiley