The World's Top Women Business
Owners Read Enterprising Women Magazine!
Enterprising Women reaches a targeted audience of women business owners from across the United States and around the world. Our circulation is a combination of controlled and paid readership.
Our readership includes:
- members of the Women Presidents Organization,
- a non-profit organization for women entrepreneurs who head businesses with at least $1 million in annual revenues;
- women's business enterprises that are certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC);
- members of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), Women's Leadership Exchange (WLE), and
- other key organizations that serve women entrepreneurs.
Through the use of select lists, we target women business owners who have been in business a minimum of three years. Although the majority of our readers have businesses with $1 million or more in annual revenue, the magazine is read by business owners with enterprises of all sizes.
Enterprising Women is also circulated at all major conferences and events targeted to women business owners. The magazine is a frequent exhibitor at these events.
Who reads Enterprising Women?
Our readers are successful women business owners, mostly in their 40s and 50s, who are beyond the start-up phase and appreciate the support as they grow their businesses to the next level. A growing number of young women entrepreneurs in their 20s and 30s also read Enterprising Women and benefit from the editorial content of each issue.
The print edition of Enterprising Women celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2020; the digital version of the magazine was launched in 2008 and reaches nearly a million top women entrepreneurs in 185 countries around the globe. Readers may choose to receive our print publication, the digital version, or both. The digital edition offers expanded opportunities for our advertisers to reach a global market with their products and services.
Enterprising Women's blog, The Connector is read by women business owners around the globe.