Access Our Issues on Your Smartphone or Tablet
You already know that our digital editions are viewable on your computer screen. But, did you know that they're also formatted for smartphones (including iPhones and Android phones) and tablets (including iPads, Android tablets, and Windows tablets)? If you have a BlackBerry, they're compatible with your phone, too.
It's easy to use your phone or tablet to access our content! If you are a current subscriber to our digital issues, just open the browser on your device and direct it to http://online.enterprisingwomen.com. Once you see our page, log into your account as usual.
You'll see some neat features for smartphone and tablet users, such as:
- increased zoom levels;
- the ability to flip pages from any corner of any page;
- options to search by one issue, all issues, or single issues, with icons and blurbs to help narrow the search parameters;
- a Table of Contents with icons;
- advertiser index; and
- easy access to major tools by right clicking on any page.
Give it a try and let us know what you think! Share your thoughts with us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us via Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
Our Partner Organizations
Enterprising Women has a number of partners who exemplify the ideals of women entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Association of Women’s Business Centers (AWBC)
- eWomenNetwork (EWN): eWomenNetwork is the Premier Success System for Women Entrepreneurs. If you are looking to launch, grow and scale your business you have found the ultimate resource. It is a network of over 500,000 women connected through 118 chapters across North America.
- The Global Initiative for Women's Entrepreneurship Research
- Institute for Economic Empowerment of Women (IEEW): IEEW is a 501(c)3 non-profit empowering women to grow their businesses, pursue greater entrepreneurial ventures, and become more active public policy advocates. The Institute accomplishes this mission by focusing on education, mentorship, and coaching women in the US and abroad who are seeking to acquire entrepreneurial skills to help start and grow a business. The Institute’s PEACE THROUGH BUSINESS® program was created to educate women who have suffered oppression and marginalization and whose homelands have been devastated by war, genocide, and poverty.
- The International Alliance for Women (TIAW): The International Alliance for Women (TIAW) is a global organization dedicated to the economic empowerment and advancement of women all over the globe. Our commitment is to the "she-conomy" - uniting, supporting and promoting women and their chosen networks across six continents, which in turn supports and strengthens the global economic fabric.
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO): NAWBO is the only dues-based organization representing the interests of all women entrepreneurs across all industries; and with chapters across the country. With far-reaching clout and impact, NAWBO is a one-stop resource to propelling women business owners into greater economic, social and political spheres of power worldwide.
- National Association of Women in Real Estate Businesses (NAWRB): The National Association of Women in Real Estate Businesses is a leading voice for women in the housing ecosystem. NAWRB is dedicated to providing women the tools and opportunities for economic growth and expansion, while advocating and promoting women-owned businesses. NAWRB is the only third-party industry-specific certifier of Women-Owned Businesses (WOB) and Minority Women-Owned Businesses (MWOB) in the housing economy.
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC): NWBOC is the first national certifier of WBEs and provides national certification for women and veteran-owned companies. Certification ensures that a private, for-profit company is truly owned and controlled by a woman and/or veteran.
- Quantum Leaps: Quantum Leaps’ principals have been driving change for women entrepreneurs since the mid 1970s, first in the United States, and since 1984 at the global level. In order to become increasingly impactful globally, Quantum Leaps and Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) International merged in the summer of 2016.
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBEC)/Women Entrepreneurs Inc. (WE): The Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council (SBE Council) is a 501c(4) advocacy, research and education organization dedicated to protecting small business and promoting entrepreneurship. Our network of supporters, including entrepreneurs and small business owners, state and local business organizations, corporate partners and associations work with us to strengthen the environment for robust entrepreneurship, investment, innovation and small business growth.
- Springboard Enterprises: Springboard is a highly-vetted expert network of innovators, investors and influencers who are dedicated to building high-growth technology-oriented companies led by women. Our programs and initiatives are how we source, qualify, advise, showcase and support the most promising businesses seeking capital or partnerships for product development and expansion.
- UnitedSucces: UnitedSucces is a worldwide network for established women entrepreneurs. The members are personally selected from all continents. The cultural and business diversity provides access to extraordinary knowledge. markets and partnerships. Individually and together we make a difference, create impact and grow.
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP): WIPP is a national nonpartisan organization advocating on behalf of women entrepreneurs—strengthening their impact on our nation’s public policy, creating economic opportunities, and forging alliances with other business organizations.
- Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO): Women Presidents’ Organization, Inc. (WPO) is a nonprofit membership organization for women presidents of multimillion-dollar companies. The members of the WPO take part in professionally facilitated peer advisory groups in order to bring the “genius out of the group” and accelerate the growth of their businesses.
- Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC): The mission of the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is to provide services and programs that support and accelerate women’s business ownership and strengthen their impact on the economy.
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC): The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. WBENC, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, partners with 14 Regional Partner Organizations to provide its world class standard of certification to women-owned businesses throughout the country. Outside of the United States, certification is provided by our alliance partner, WEConnect International.
- Women’s Leadership Exchange (WLE): Women's Leadership Exchange® is a social entrepreneurship organization founded by and for successful businesswomen. Recognizing the unique challenges facing women in business – whether they are leading their own companies or are leaders in the corporate, government or not-for-profit sectors, WLE offers a program that helps them fill the information gap and provides a venue for building connections that will facilitate their success in business and in life.
Church Hill Classics
Church Hill Classics is the official Enterprising Women award frame sponsor. Our mission is to showcase our customers' greatest achievements by creating high quality document and award frames. We do this for America's best-known educational institutions, corporations, professional organizations, military institutions, and high affinity membership groups. Our specialty is company-branded and personalized diploma and certificate frames, plaques, and insignia desk accessories that feature corporate insignias and logo medallions. All frames are manufactured in the US, and we offer direct fulfillment to recipients for incentive or awards programs. We also provide contract picture framing and hospitality installation services.
Easy to Use, Powerful Time and Attendance Tracking Software Designed for Small Businesses.TrackSmart's Online Time & Attendance Software is designed with businesses like yours in mind. Spend less time on administration and focus on what matters most to you.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California.
We believe that including diverse suppliers in our sourcing process provides us the greatest opportunity to develop the most innovative, highest quality, and most cost-effective business solutions. Through direct experience, we know this strengthens our company on the inside and supports communities on the outside. We strive to ensure that our business leaders have a broad understanding of the business case for working with diverse suppliers and the competitive advantage that a robust Supplier Diversity process provides the company. We invite you to be part of the magic!
International Business Machines (IBM), is a global technology company that provides hardware, software, cloud-based services and cognitive computing.Dedication to every client’s success.
Innovation that matters—for our company and the world.
Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships.
Innovative thinking. Leadership through service. And above all, an unwavering commitment to saving people money. It’s what makes us the business we are today, and shapes the company we will be tomorrow. As the largest retailer in the world, our 2.3 million associates meet the needs of more than 260 million customers every week. And we do it wherever they shop – in our stores, online, or through their mobile devices. Through Walmart's Global Women's Economic Empowerment Initiative, Walmart is working to improve the lives of women around the world by providing more training, market access and career opportunities to nearly 1 million women, many on farms and factories, ultimately allowing them access to the economic opportunity they deserve.
Founded in 1907, UPS is the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Using advanced technology, access to global resources, and an integrated network of physical, technological, and human assets, UPS provides a powerful competitive advantage that can help you earn repeat customers and grow your business. Macro-economic forces led by advancing technology, globalization and e-commerce are transforming the world and our business. We will meet the challenges they present and connect a global community, as UPS has for more than a century, with innovation, investment and the talents of our people.
With leading technologies in data masking, BlueWare helps healthcare providers data mask their patient health information (PHI) through creating a pseudonym for fields instead of simply redacting. This allows for more integral data during analysis for secondary use.
The Corporate Agent
We help self-employed experts and small enterprise CEOs to land corporate clients, boost revenue and stand out from the crowd by leveraging our own experience navigating both sides of the corporate buying table over the last two decades. Our unparalleled record of success proves that we do this better than anyone else in the marketplace.
Go2events provides exceptional audio visual services in the event services industry by utilizing an especially personalized approach.
We distinguish ourselves from the competition with our concierge philosophy that is focused on ensuring excellence in service, responsiveness, professionalism, and event execution. Go2events is committed to providing an outstanding client service experience and exceeding expectations. Our passion is contagious! http://www.go2events.net/